Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my dream world

today i am still in pain but trying to stay away from the narcotics.. they are seriously screwing with my head - especially at night.. i have always had fucked up dreams but lately they have gotten out of control... a couple of nights ago i dreamt that my sister was trying to beat my memere to death and my 6'4" brother wouldnt help me try and stop her.. memere kept telling me it was okay and that she was just playing.. yet my sister continued to try and beat her down with wooden mallets, chairs, and even a butcher knife... last night i dreamt that i was riding a bicycle to my parents' house.. it started out to be only about a quarter of a mile to the house but once i got going it turned into a seven hour bike ride on a very twisted setup of an inner city highway system that doesnt even exist in maine.. finally i ran into my mother who had parked the car in an intersection to go pee.. and upon returning found the car had been towed.. when i woke up i was not only out of breath and extremely tired - i was also covered head to toe in sweat! that very same night i dreamt of being a vampire that survived not on blood but caffeinated beverages and could transform myself into any shape- much like a large clump of clay.. later we began turning large clumps of clay into more vampires by soaking them in a tub of coffee and playing upbeat music to bring it to life... but we then began to clean up an old warehouse for the area children to play in.. the centerpiece to the building was a large sculpture built around the evil vampires that lived on milk who previously residing in that very building. what makes it even more twisted (if that is at all possible) while i was dreaming i was thinking to myself in the dream that this would make a cool movie and so i had to remember what was happening... i normally remember my dreams anyways.. which i believe is odd.. but to actually think it while dreaming is a bit much... last week i dreamt of a house up the road from here that housed my family in the past.. so i was able to visit them and mold them in order to change the outcome of our family.. i even brought my sister to come play with her child self and she was aware of the entire situation - the adult her.. she even brought a camera to take pics of herself as a kid because being a middle child she didnt feel she had enough pictures taken of her through life.... i have seriously wondered if i am an anomaly with my dreams...they seem like such awesome ideas for books or movies until i try to explain them out and find that they make absolutely NO sense what so ever... i would love to do a sleep study with electrodes to see what the hell my mind is doing while i sleep... it might be a little scary actually... i have always wanted to try shrooms but with dreams like this i am afraid they will become too real to me on such drugs.. alice in wonderland would seem like a field trip next to my trips...maybe i should just stay away..

No comments:

Post a Comment